Become a KYILG Member
Annual membership dues are $100 per individual or $250 per corporation (3 member maximum) and are used to pay speaker fees, site rental and food costs associated with member meetings. Your membership ensures that you receive up-to-date information on the most current happenings with OFCCP, as well as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), and the constantly changing laws that impact the workplace.
- Members do not pay a seminar fee for most meetings. However, on occasion, it may be necessary to charge a nominal fee to cover the expenses of a presenter for a particular meeting.
- Non-members pay a registration fee for each meeting they attend.
If you have any questions or would like to submit the name of a professional associate or other acquaintance who may be interested in joining the KYILG, please contact June Carpenter at 859-253-8147 or via email at email@example.com
The National Industry Liaison Group was formed as a collaborative effort between U.S. Federal Government Contractors in the private sector and the U.S. Department of Labor to enhance dialogue between the federal contractor community and the Office of Federal Contractor Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
The Kentucky Industry Liaison Group (KYILG) provides information, resources, technical assistance and networking opportunities to its members throughout the year at member meetings. Guest speakers provide expertise and answer questions on issues that are important to your organization and its efforts to eliminate discrimination in employment and comply with federal contractor requirements.
The Kentucky Chapter of the ILG plans to host at least three information seminars every year. Registration information about each meeting will automatically be sent to members via email. You may obtain additional information by visiting the Events tab of this website.
In addition to the developmental and networking opportunities offered to members, the KYILG believes in supporting our local communities. Our organization has made monetary contributions to the following organizations as part of our community outreach program:
- Veterans Club (2019)
- Lady Veterans Connect (2019)
- Where Opportunity Knox (2018)
- Lexington Rescue Mission (2018)
- Volunteers of America (2017)
- Active Heroes (2017)
- USA Cares (2016)
- Dress For Success Lexington (2015)
- Dress For Success Louisville (2015)
- Hero Rewards (2015)
- Special Olympics Kentucky (2014)
- Harbor House (2014)
- Lexington Vet Center (2013)
- Center for Accessible Living (2013)
- Options Unlimited (2012)
- Wounded Warriers Project (2012)
- Lexington VA. Medical Center (2011)
- Lexington Urban League (2011)
- Lexington Black Achievers (2011)
- Chrysalis House (2011)
- Wayside Christian Mission (2010)
- New Dimensions of L.I.F.E. (2009)
- Catholic Charities (2008)
- Louisville Urban League (2006/2007/2008)
- Zoom Group (2007/2008)
- KY ILB (2008)
- Family Scholar House (2008)
- Project Women (2007)
- Catholic Charites (2006)
- Project Women (2006)
- Louisville Diversified Services (2006)